For the First time in Azerbaijan Foundation Program is the foundation of All University degrees UFC is the most effective and high-quality program to the world’s most prestigious universities.UK’s leading English-language teachers prepare students for the successful future.If a student complies with all the requirements of the program, thus causing successful completion of final exams (not being less than 51%) then the UFC guarantees 100% admission to our partner universities.
Benefits of the program UFC
Training conducted in three areas: technical, economic, medical, educational forms: lectures, seminars, practical exercises. Course hours per week is 35 hours, 20 hours of lectures and 15 hours of work under the guidance of the curator. The duration of the course varies according to the level of the English language. If at the end of training, each graduate has completed the exams to be admitted to one of the partner universities can be guaranteed. Tuition fee: £ 6000 (pounds)
- Foundation of training you receive, not exceeding
- Will have an opportunity to study the world's most prestigious universities
- save your money as well as time with UFC
- you will have an International Foundation diploma
- You will be taught these subjects while studying at UFC
- General English
- Academic English Language
- Academic knowledge that you will be taught in future at university (library, presentation preparation, record keeping, preparing seminars, conduct research, reports, team work, project preparation and creation)
- IELTS, the TOEFL test
- Application form for admission to the university
- Thematic researches
- Varying degrees of difficulty in mathematics
The English program for students who are selected in accordance with qualifications at A-Level 3 is an important subject.
- Technical direction: mathematics, physics, computer science.
- Economic situation: economics, accounting and math / science.
- Medical focus: biology, chemistry and physics / computer science
- English is a compulsory subject in all respects.
- Form of teaching: lectures, seminars, practical exercises.
- Differential perception of knowledge is assessed regularly through assignments and inspection work is being monitored.
- Course hours per week is 35 hours, 20 hours of lectures and 15 hours of work under the guidance of the curator.
- The duration of the course varies according to the level of the English language.
- Full methodological literature
- Full methodological manuals
- Each graduate of the program in order to receive the necessary documents are submitted to the partner universities.
- Qualifi examination approved by the commission.
- UFC four partner universities the UK, USA, Canada.