STEM Education Center integrates STEM subjects and fun. We have specially designed Science, Engineering and Technology classrooms. We bring science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), to kids ages 4 to 14 in a fun and challenging way through classes, camps, clubs and parties. We inspire children to build on their natural curiosity by teaching engineering concepts through hands-on learning.
- STEM is a curriculum based on the idea of educating students in four specific disciplines — Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics - all together.
- STEM curriculum is consist of teaching based on interdisciplinary, practical, learning on problems and applied approach.
- STEM education demonstrates students an application of scientific-technological knowledge in real-life issues through practical classes.
- It is important to teach Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics together, simple because they are deeply connected with each-other in real life.
- STEM subjects teach skills for thinking critically and how to solve problems that they can meet throughout life regardless of the profession they choose to follow.