“Studying of Economic Resources” Public Union was founded on 22nd October 2009 and registered by the government on 15th February 2010. The subject of activities and purpose of this union is to support the development of Azerbaijan economy. Union that combines the experts those who are young, professional, and experienced abroad, is the member of local and international coalitions:
- Increasing Transperancy in the Extractive Industry Coalition;
- Azerbaijan NGOs’ Responsibility Charter;
- Commission of Economy of Higher Education of Co-ordinating Council on Higher Education Reform, Ministry of Education, the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- World Resource Institute (WRI);
- Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC), Great Britain;
- On 17th October in 2011, SER joined to the “Global Compact” agreement of the UN in which 8700 companies and NGOs from 130 countries represented;
- On September 2012, SER joined to the Civil Society Form which implemented in the frame of Eastern Partnership Program of European Union;
- On 5th October 2012, SER became the member of NGO Collaboration Alliance.
Support the development of financial market and managment system of Azerbaijan
Help the Republic of Azerbaijan to integrate to the international economic organizations
Work for expanding of Corporate Social Responsibility’s principles in Azerbaijan
Contribute to the development of knowledge economy in Azerbaijan.