“Radiogurashdirma” plant started its operation in 1948 as a “Radio” plant and was subordinated to the Ministry of Regional Industry. The first products of the plant were valve radio receivers “Record” & “Granite”.Since 1950 the plant started manufacture of black & white TV sets and radio receivers.In 1971 - electrical devices, spare parts for computers, a wide range of consumer goods (vacuum cleaners, washing mashines, etc.) and special products. In 1984 the plant was merged with ”Robot” plant and started operation as Baku Production Association “Radio Engineering”. Till 1991 the enterprise was operating under subordination of the Ex.Union Ministry of Radio Industry and since 1993 - the State Committee for Special Engineering & Conversion of Azerbaijan Republic.
Since September 2006 “Radiogurashdirma” plant continues its operation under the control of the Ministry of Defence Industry of Azerbaijan Republic.The plant is engaged in manufacture of radio & TV sets, computer & special engineering means.