Caspian - Partnership for the FutureÂ» is non-governmental and non-profit organization duly organized and existing under laws of Azerbaijan Republic since July 2004. Our activity based on the Constitution and laws of the Azerbaijan Republic and on the Charter of our organization.
The mission of the Union is to promote strengthening peace and supporting prosperity of friendship and cooperation between the states and peoples of the Caspian region.
The goals of the Union
- Supporting economic development of the Caspian region
- Promoting ecological safety of the Caspian region
- Supporting cooperation of the countries of the Caspian region in the sphere of social, economic, ecological, cultural, political development
- Realizing important measures aimed at prevention of conflict situations and tension in the Caspian region
- Supporting cooperation of the state and financial-economic structures of the Caspian region countries
- Assisting the increase of living standard of population of the Caspian region
- Union functions in the following directions with the purpose of implementation of the above-mentioned goals:
- establishes contacts with state officials and international organizations
- supports whip-round program for development and prosperity of the Caspian region countries
- holds conferences, seminars, trainings and other public events
- disseminates information on non-governmental organizations and other institutions of civil society of the Caspian region countries
- provides implementation of social, legal, cultural and other programs directed to the development of the Caspian region countries
- publishes journals, bulletins, books, etc.