AZFEN J.V. was established in January 1996 by the State Oil Company of the Azerbaijan Republic (60% ownership) and TEKFEN Construction and Installation Co. Inc. of Turkey (40% ownership).Our mission is to perform first-class construction and engineering work for oil companies. Experience and innovations have allowed us to provide invaluable service to oil companies in the Caspian Region. We’ve built pipelines, platforms, and terminals for large oil projects. In addition to our capacity and experience, we place a lot of importance on a healthy and safe working environment.AZFEN is currently looking to expand its operations to other parts of the world.
Services of the company AZFEN
- Engineering-We have a team of experts that can provide the best engineering solutions. This includes project planning and development, design bases, technical work, feasibility studies, and other engineering services.
- Manufacturing-AZFEN JV's manufacturing site capacity is 7,000 tonnes of complicated steel and structural production per year. With one of the largest fabrication plants in the region, a warehouse with an area equivalent to eight basketball courts, a permanent canteen and accommodation buildings, a loading platform, recreational facilities, a medical clinic, and fully equipped training and permanent office buildings, AZFEN can perform an expansive range of manufacturing services.
- Construction-Our expertise in construction is made possible by our contract partner and consultant, TEKFEN. With its help, we have increased our realization of successful projects. TEFKEN's expertise in constructing integrated platforms, pipeline systems, and oil and gas terminals has given us a reputation as the most reliable construction partner in the region.
- Installation-We have experience with on-shore and off-shore installation of process, safety, electrical, and instrumentation equipment, as well as pipe and structural works. Our company designates an independent Quality Team for each project. This results in compliance with the highest safety and quality standards specified by the on-shore and off-shore oil and gas industry.
Awards and certificates
- 30 000 000 manhours without Day Away From Work Case Achievement at ACG Project STEP. June 2008.
- BP Award for safe delivery and exceptional performance of PCWU Project and 7,912 476 DAWC during 816 days; September 2007
- Western Route Project,3 000 000 DAFWC Award.
- BP President’s HSE Award for outstanding HSE performance in 2000.
- BP President’s HSE Award for significant improvement in HSE presented to Delivery Team at ATA (Azfen-Tekfen-Amec) Yard.
- BP President’s HSE Award for safe completion of Chirag 1 Water Injection Project.
- BP President’s HSE Award for excellence in HSE presented to Tekfen-Azfen Alliance for surpassing of 10 000 000 man hour mark without DAFWC
- Sangachal Terminal Expansion Programme, 25 000 000 man hours without DAFWC Award.
- Certificate of Registration; Moody Int. ISO 9001:2008. expiry date 13 May 2012.