Altstadt Hotel is one of the most centrally located hotel in Baku. It is situated in the sea shore area, in Old City, which is the heart of ancient Baku and surrounded with number of points of interests such as:
- Maidens Tower
- Shirvanshakh Palace
- National Bulvard in the shore of the Caspian Sea
- Park of the musical fountains
- Philarmony named after Muslim Magomaev
- Popular Tarqovaya Street which is rich with European boutiques as well as shops with national souvenirs.
- Movies and museums
- Entertainment centers, restaurants and bars
- Metro station "Icheri Sheher"