ACEP is an Independent Environmental Company, established in Baku in 1998. Being one of the first privately owned companies, established in Azerbaijan, ACEP presents the widespectrum services, such as environmental audit and consulting, environmental protection and environmental impact assessment.Also Company provides for realization of following works: collection and informational-analitical survey of materials by estimation of present status of environment, overlands and water areas, realization of complex sea surveys, monitorings and audits, hydrogeological, geological, topographic surveys. Reviews are executing in Azeri and English. During the realization of works Company takes into account demands of the EBRD, World Bank and other international standarts.Company staff consists of high qualified biologists, ecologists, hydrogeologysts, technologists having necessary knowledges and experiences in working out of environmental projects and realization of environmental monitoring.
Activity of ACEP
ACEP in cooperation of highly qualified scientists and specialists and participation of leading Azerbaijan research institutions, provides the following environmental works:
- Collection and informational-analytical review of data on the assessment of the existing environmental situation for industrial settlements, land and water areas including natural conditions, biological resources, economic activity, socio-economic conditions (medical and biological) cultural and historical aspects;
- Performance of complex environmental survey;
- Working out environmental justifications of production activities including EIA, ecological certification of enterprises and estimation of maximum permissible emissions and discharges of pollutants;
- Environmental audit of fields, enterprises;
- Elaboration of normative and other documents for environmental protection;
- Laboratory-analytical services on the basis of complex chemical laboratory equipped with up-to-date facilities and taking consideration international standards;
- Organization and performance of complex environmental monitoring;
- Preparation ecological certificates of the enterprises, and of Maximum Permissible Emissions (MPE) and Maximum Permissible Discharge (MPD);
- Antrophogenic environmental impact assessment;
- Hydrogeological, geological and topographic surveys.
- Development of e-maps using GIS MapInfo and ArcView softwares;
- Environmental assessment of oil polluted soils;